Texas & Apartment Wolf
Apartment Wolf was founder in Houston, TX in 2015. Our goal is to help people find great deals on apartments. It may sound simple buy once in the process our clients get overwhelmed with pricing, scheduling, time constaints, moving, etc. Its our job to help in the process. Our main service includes:
- Sending an Invetnory Report custom to their needs
- Calling on properties to get the most accurate pricing
- Provide rebate’s and incentives for using our service
Please view our Website to gain full knowledge or our services: ApartmentWolf.com
Houston is a large city with many areas such as:
- The Woodlands – home to Market Street, The Waterway District, The Woodlands Malls, and The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Around 200 restaurants, cafes, and bars along with the several stores and other commercial establishments are all within these entertainment and retail centers.
- Sugarland – has more than 20,000 Yelp-rated commercial establishments. The city’s master-planned communities offer a variety of amenities, including retail centers, golf courses, lakes, parks, and hike-and-bike trails.
- Katy – ranked as one of Houston’s Best Suburbsbased upon community ratings for public schools, affordability, commute time, livability and amenities.
- Friendswood – west of I-45. Friendswood covers a 20.9-square mile area, and is adjacent to Pearland. Founded by Quakers in 1895, Friendswood was incorporated in 1960
- Pearland – nestled just south of Houston, Pearland residents have great access to key Houston neighborhoods and employment districts like the Medical Center and downtown
- League City – popular for people looking for jobs, thanks to its location near the NASA Johnson Space Center, Galveston Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico
- Richmond – is a 4.3-square mile city located about 28 miles southwest of downtown Houston. It is the county seat of Fort Bend, and is made up of several master-planned communities and neighborhoods.
- Spring – Key business and employment centers in The Woodlands and Downtown Houston are also highly accessible from Spring homes.
- Humble – Located along Highway 59 , Humble provides easy access to downtown Houston, Beltway 8, and Grand Parkway (to the north).
- Kingwood – also known as “The Livable Forest”, is one of Houston’s active neighborhoods. It features lush suburban atmosphere and great selection of homes.
- Clear Lake – adjacent to the Johnson Space Center, Clear Lake is a developing community located within the Galveston Bay Area.
- Stafford – The city features 15 business parks and is home to companies in various industries.
- Jersey Village – is a “small town with big plans” known for its peaceful vibe and rapid real estate and commercial development
- Cypress – Formerly a rural area, Cypress is now one of the largest suburbs in the Houston area.
- Missouri City – is home to a wide range of outdoor activity areas and facilities, miles of multi-use trails, and a top-rated golf course.
Dallas is composted of 2 main cites with many surrounding areas. Dallas and Forth Worth are the main cities but below are some poplular nearby cites:
- Mckinney – tree-lined streets, diverse residential neighborhoods, outstanding educational opportunities, a robust business environment, a charming historic downtown and a strong sense of community.
- Frisco- l25 minutes north of Dallas, Frisco is an emerging go-to place for family fun in the DFW Metroplex.
- Plano- 5,100 hotel rooms, more than 700 restaurants, boutiques and antique stores, and lots of events and festivals – Plano is one iconic experience.
- Carrollton- designated as a Crown Community for its dynamic efforts to develop the city as a model community in Suburban Dallas.
- Richardson – 900 acres of parkland and an extensive trail system, Richardson is a place where you can enjoy the outdoors while still retaining all the amenities of suburban life.
- Garland – taken steps to provide excellent opportunities for its residents who enjoy living and working here. Garland offers a diverse and stable economy for businesses and residents to locate and succeed.
- Irving – close proximity to both Dallas and Fort Worth lets you be right in the middle of the best dining, attractions, and entertainment the Metroplex has to offer.
- Grapevine – boasts a quality that embraces culture, tourism, community and natural beauty – all in an affordable setting.
- Arlington – centrally-located between Dallas and Fort Worth, just 10 minutes from D/FW International Airport and a place full of massive year-round events and things to do including world-class AT&T Stadium.
- Forth Worth – ranked the 16th largest and one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., Fort Worth is home to more than 800000 residents.
- Lewisville- a vibrant community offering the best in education, sought-after business opportunities, and a variety of recreational and entertainment options.
- Mesquite – Texas’ 18th largest city, Mesquite still prides itself on its small-town friendliness, strong ideals and western heritage.
- Allen- offers a friendly community with exceptional schools, excellent city services and a nationally-recognized parks and recreation program
- Grand Prairie – offers relaxation, family fun, friendly neighbors and a smart place to live and do business.
San Antonio is our smallest city but has a lot of smaller areas located within such as:
Alamo Heights: This quaint, upscale neighborhood features some of the best restaurants, museums, shops and bars in the city.
Alamo Ranch: Alamo Ranch is one of San Antonio’s best shopping centres, with everything you need for your family. Over 90 great stores and restaurants. Free
Boerne: A treasure nestled in the magnificent setting of the Texas Hill Country, Boerne (pronounced “Bur-nee”) is only minutes north of San Antonio, via Interstate 10.
Castle Hills: The City of Castle Hills is a small community of 2.5 miles, incorporated in 1951. The city is located within metropolitan San Antonio, Texas.
Dominion: The Dominion is largely a master-planned community in San Antonio, Texas. The Dominion is widely regarded as one of the most affluent neighborhoods in the city.
Downtown: Downtown San Antonio is the central business district of San Antonio, Texas, United States. It also serves as the urban core of Greater San Antonio, a metropolitan area with over two million people.
Converse: Located 12 miles northeast of San Antonio, Converse provides a home for over 11,000 residents, attracting families with its clean streets and lush parks. Urbanites enjoy the neighborhood’s easy access to the city and surrounding neighborhoods, where a multitude of shopping, drinking and eating options provide countless opportunities for entertainment.
Fort Sam Houston: Fort Sam Houston was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1975. As one of the Army’s oldest installations and now part of Joint Base San Antonio.
La Cantera: For those longing to connect with views of rolling hills La Cantera might be the place for you. This exceptional community is surrounded by high-end shopping and delightful dining, including The Shops at La Cantera.
Lackland Air Force Base: Lackland Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base located South West San Antonio inside 410 area.
Medical Center: Popular for medical professionals and students, the medical center offers a diverse array of culture influence in restaurants, shopping, and housing.
New Braunfels: Setting in the deep heart of the Texas Hill country. New Braunfels is overflowing with old world heritage and small town charm.
Olmos Park: Olmos Park has a rich history dating back to the mid 1920’s. Completely surrounded by the City of San Antonio, residents enjoy both the advantages of a small town and those of a big city.
Pearl District: The energetic Pearl District neighborhood has some of the city’s best shopping, eating, and biking.
Quarry: A vibrant community with unique shopping, innovative dining and exciting entertainment just outside your door.
Randolph Base: Located North East out side Hwy 1604 Randolph Air Force Base is a well-known Air Force installation in Texas.
Schertz: Enjoy the serenity of the country while having close access to plenty of employers, shopping and dining in Northeast San Antonio.
Shavano Park: Shavano Park is surrounded by the City of San Antonio to the north, east, south, and west. Generally, the City’s boundaries are Loop 1604 on the north, Huebner Road on the south.
Southtown: Encompassing stately neighborhoods, like the King William Historic District, and artistic hubs, like the booming Blue Star Arts Complex, it’s filled with free parking and beloved restaurants where locals outnumber visitors.
Stone Oak: The district is known for its gated-communities, 24‑hour security, and well landscaped medians.
Terrell Hills: Terrell Hills is a city in Bexar County, Texas, United States; it is located 5 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio.
Thousand Oaks: Thousand Oaks, named because of its proximity to forest-land outside of San Antonio, is a quiet residential community located to the north of downtown San Antonio near Loop 1604.
UTSA: Whether you are a student, a professor, or just a major college sports fan, living close to campus is always ideal.
Westover Hills: Conveniently located near Highway 151, this upcoming neighborhood offers peaceful amenities while be close to attractions such as Sea World.
Universal City: Universal City is a city in Bexar County, Texas, United States. It borders San Antonio to the northeast, and is adjacent to Randolph Air Force Base.
Austin is Texas’s Capital and a popular locating.
We work 4 Magor Cites in Texas
This will be our Apartment Database.
This will be used to store clients information or CRM.
We will use this for emails and chat functions.
This will be used to make incoming/outgoing calls.